Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1: Bombshell Day

Bombshell #1: My pet project was asked not to return to school. So, no more him. I need to figure out a way to contact him.

Bombshell #2: This discipline system that we have been working on? Today, my principal told me in a private meeting (so, naturally, I will post it to cyberspace) that she can't support what we've come up with so far. I was flabbergasted because my understanding after our last meeting was that everyone was on board but that there might be a few kinks to work out. So, I'm going to try to keep the pressure up on her to outline either (1) what her specific problems are so we can address them or (2) what her alternative would be. The goal is (I think) to have something in place to start with come January.

No comments:

Post a Comment