Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Weekend

So...Friday I was told to take the 8th grade class to PE by myself. I didn't really want to, so I just took a stack of pink slips and told them that I would give my instructions once. If you don't want to follow them, fine. Keep messing around, I'll just write you up on a pink slip.

I wrote 8 pink slips. Just in PE.

I wrote several more earlier in the day during class. This is part of my attempt to crack the whip.

I caught up on grades, but have decided to watch a movie before dinner instead of plan for the week. Luckily I only have to plan for 2 days. We get Wednesday off for Veteran's Day. That, plus I'm testing in 6th and 8th grades this week means that it should be a somewhat light week (hopefully).

At the end of Friday, Sister Nancy told us all to expect this week to have a much shorter roster. We'll see if she actually follows through on those phone calls this weekend.

We went to Pascagoula last night for a little party. It was fun. There were four from our community, and 4 from New Orleans in addition to the seven from Pascagoula. It was called "Livabetes: Nobody's dying today" in honor of one of the Pascagoula ACErs that has diabetes. We had doughnuts on a string, diabetes trivia, and some other fun competitions.

Tuesday night we're planning to head over to Pensacola and have Thanksgiving dinner (early), and then next weekend is ACE-giving in Baton Rouge.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment