Thursday, January 14, 2010

Line Camp!!!

So...I just developed Line Camp today for my 7th and 8th graders. It's a 3-Day Program (kind of).

Day 1: Copy the definition of a line. (It actually takes as many days as it takes to copy the whole definition - it's really really long.)

Day 2: Sit at a desk (without laying down or putting your head down) with nothing to do, and remain silent. Again, this may take as many days as needed before it is achieved.

Day 3: Walk in line back and forth to the cafeteria until it is done for the entire period silently and in line. Again, these are days more in the metaphorical creation story sense, not the literal "today" sense.

Tomorrow is day one, and I have 5 8th graders and a 7th grader signed up so far. I'm looking forward to it.

Also, my name plaque just went up outside my door. I guess that means I'm official.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - a NAME PALQUE!!! Now THAT is impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even more impressive that it's a plaque, rather than a palque!!

    ReplyDelete