Thursday, June 18, 2009

End of Week 3 (?!?!?!?)

Well, tomorrow I have just one class (middle school methods). This week was relatively easy - I think the faculty eased off on asking for assignments because most of us started Practicum next week. In order to get used to being on the go from 6:30am (or earlier for some folks) until the end of the class day (either 5 or 8:45, depending on the day), they eased off the workload. That means next week may be a little rough for me since we have a few relatively big projects due at the end of the week and I'll be starting Practicum too.

I played a round of golf here on the 9-hole course - it did not go too well at all. It was fun, but I'm not good. Earlier today, I drove up to Michigan (the state line is only about 10 minutes from here) to help one of my buddies move his couches out of a storage room. It was good to see him again - he's starting a Master's program at Ohio University tomorrow (Friday).

I don't really have much else to share. You can bet that next week I will have better stories, but I may also be too busy to post it all right away.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the help! I really do appreciate it... Too bad I couldn't buy you Taco Bell for lunch... I'll buy you some T-Bell next time I see you... I promise

    ReplyDelete