Monday, June 22, 2009

Practicum starts in T-minus five hours...

...so I'm going to head to bed. I need to be up in a little over 4 hours thanks to a very unproductive (but very enjoyable) weekend spent at a friend's graduation party in Illinois. I left right after class Friday and got back this afternoon. I'm definitely glad I made the trip. It was great to see people and get away from campus for the weekend. I also had a very fruitful (and efficient, thanks to a 50% off sale) stop at a Van Heusen outlet store on the way back to really beef up my stock of "Teacher Clothes." The main reason I'm still up so late is that after mass, I was talked into playing 2.5 hours of basketball instead of starting my work then. Oh, well...I needed the exercise desperately.

More to come. Probably very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment