Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just Call Me Mr Strict

I think I'm the last teacher in the school to have written students up. I asked another teacher to write up a kid who was completely disrespectful to her. She asked him to stop messing with her kids, and he wouldn't. He went off when she grabbed his arm and guided him back to our line. I hate it when my kids give other teachers trouble. So I asked her to write him up.

Another kid (in the same line) gave a classmate the finger. I got him. It was my inaugural pink slip.

Also, my 7th graders are taking the entire PE class today practicing walking back and forth from class to the cafeteria. They are going to HATE it (and I will too, probably).

1 comment:

  1. When do you have time to teach with all the disciplining you are doing? You make it sound like all these kids are a bunch of delinquents! It sounds a lot like the way we acted when I was in junior high, but I never got a "pink slip"!!

    ReplyDelete