Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend

Productive things done: Made coffee cake. Made Millie's Black Cake. Glued roster into my gradebook (still no grades written though). Graded most of work I had to grade. Planned for 8th grade all week. Planned for 7th and 6th for today.

Things left to do: Update paper and online gradebooks. Grade each student's (all 77) binder (which they need back today...whoops!). Update class webpage. Bake apple pie. Write bi-weekly reflection (due tonight at midnight). Cook dinner tonight. Our pastoral (community) supervisor is getting in tonight and leaves Wednesday.

So much to do. I never get to the end of my to-do list. Never. It's mildly depressing. I have already come to grips with the fact that I am not going to be able to include everything that I've graded/assigned on progress reports on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment